Summer Bucket List 2015

With summer coming just round the corner (although you wouldn't believe that on this grey and windy day in May) I have decided to create a mini summer bucket list for 2015 listing all the activities that I'd like to do and places I'd like to go. 

I feel like I can find merit in all the seasons we have here in the UK, I love wrapping up warm in the winter, I love those sunny but cold days we have in the autumn and I love the colours and freshness of spring but there is something about the summer months that makes everything seem illuminated. We tend to all be more open to things in the summer such as impromptu visits to the beach or sitting in the garden until late just drinking chatting- I always feel like there is a sense of adventure in the air. 

Last summer was not as carefree as summers should be with starting a new job, moving into our flat and trying to save as much money as possible so I've decided that summer 2015 is going to be an absolute corker and I've written this list to encourage me to squeeze in as many fun activities over June- August as I possibly can! 

I am writing this list on Saturday 9th May 2015 and I shall review it again on Saturday 19th September to see how successful I was in completing it: 

1. Attend a music festival
2. Carry lanterns at the Aldeburgh carnival 
3. Go punting in Cambridge
4. Visit Edinburgh
5. Attend at least one (ideally two) Pride weekend(s)
6. Eat Aldeburgh fish and chips as many times as possible
Even Ed Sheeran loves Aldeburgh fish and chips!!
7. See a film at an open air cinema
8. Try Stand Up Paddle Boarding
9. Go to a country fair
10. Visit the south coast- Portsmouth, West Wittering & Brighton
11. Visit the zoo
12. Have a picnic in the sun
13. Go crabbing
14. Watch a cricket game
15. Summer days in London 
16. Attend a food festival
17. Go surfing
18. Watch Wimbledon on the big screen
19. Ride a Ferris Wheel
20. Visit Jimmy's Farm
21. Go fruit picking
22. Ride bike trails
23. Take a road trip somewhere
24. View the stars at an observatory 
25. Melt marshmallows on the fire 

LET'S MAKE SUMMER 2015 A REET GOODUN FOLKS!

0 comments: